The distance between the Las Vegas & Sacramento is approximately 397 Miles; you need to spend 1 h 17 min on flights.
There are mainly 4 direct flights departing from Las Vegas to reach the Sacramento. However, there are connecting flights as well. The carriers list includes United Airlines, Southwest Airlines, American Airlines and more.
Sacramento is recognized as a beautiful destination enriched with culture and dining restaurants. It is located in the north-central region of California.
The region there is dry summers and damp winters along with foggy spells. Sacramento Stockton & Sacramento international are popular airports in the city.
Explore the affordable first-class flights tickets to Sacramento according to your trip & budget. The first-class cabin offers a more secure, spacious and luxurious environment in-flight.
The arrival airports present in Sacramento are Oakland, San Jase, Reno, Sacramento airports. Among them, Sacramento Airport is recognized as the nearest one.
Cheap First-Class Flights from Las Vegas to Sacramento
- One Way First class Flights: Las Vegas to Sacramento for as cheap as $222
- Round Trip First Class Flights: Reach Sacramento for as cheap as $437
- Last-minute one way First Class Flights: Fly Sacramento for as cheap as $345
- Last-minute Round way First Class Flights: travel Sacramento for as cheap as $ 56.
Cheap Airlines That Fly First Class Flights from Las Vegas to Sacramento
Discover best airfares for First class flights from Las Vegas to Sacramento:
|Airlines||One-way price onwards||Round-trip price onwards|
- The flight time takes 1 h 17 min to reach Sacramento Airport.
- The time depends upon the airlines i.e. Southwest takes 1 hr 16 m & Frontier airlines take 1 h 25 min.
- There are 3 direct flights that frequently fly from Las Vegas to Sacramento.
- There are more than 7 airlines including Southwest Airlines, Spirit Airlines, Alaska Airlines, and American Airlines.
- Each airline varies with time & date, for instance, southwest airlines’ departure and arrival time are00 & 5.00 am.
- The nearest airport is McCarran International
- There is a minimum of 53 flights departure per week on the route between Las Vegas & Sacramento.
- The average count of departure and arrivals vary seasonally.
Cheapest Month to Travel Sacramento
During April-June & November-September months are regarded as the best time to reach Sacramento. May to June there is hot weather when there are fewer crowds found. The remaining month of the year there is a pleasant temperature with less humidity.
Best Time to Book Cheap Flights Tickets to Reach Sacramento:
Book a ticket in the morning time at noon there is an expensive deal. To grab all superior offers, ensure advance flight booking at least 4 weeks earlier. Plan a trip in the month of October in which there is an exclusive pocket-friendly deal.
Top Attractions of Sacramento:
Crocker Art Museum
It is a grand museum established in 1871 containing exhibition galleries of arrays of European, Asian, Californian & Oceanic art.
It is an awesome place offering visitors hiking; water skiing, running, horse-back riding, boating etc. The lake consists of wide varieties of marine fishes including catfish, kokanee salmon, carp, etc.
Golden 1 Center
It is a superb indoor arena holding up to 1900 people. Enhance the entertainment by visiting this spot
Powerhouse Science Center
It is an alluring science center that permits a kid to enhance their scientific concepts about space, gemstones, earthquakes & engineering.
California Automobile Museum
It is a historical museum situated in Sacramento displaying a collection of a classical car, muscle cars, race cars & early models with an objective to promote the story of automobiles and their impact on human beings.
Leland Stanford Mansion
It is the most popular historical site situated in Sacramento used by Government of California to host foreign dignitaries and also contains photographic collections
It is an outstanding restaurant delivering delicious dining options including seasonal meals, north Italian dishes and more.
It is a beautiful place for the kids & family to imagine participating in fairy tales play and enhancing knowledge by learning.
It is the perfect spot in Sacramento containing fruit orchards, wineries, flowers, breweries and more
It is the most knowledgeable theater displaying musical festivals, film festivals, and many interest concerts.
It is a glorious park to relax featured with lovely flowers, kid-friendly grounds, clubs, benches, pools, Rose garden, tennis courts, seasonal pools and more.