The average distance between Las Vegas & the diverse city; Oakland is 409 miles. If you need to reach the city through flight it will take approximately 1 h 28 m.
Oakland is a prominent city with sports champions, museums, parks, numerous dining options, wonderful views, and awesome weather.
It is situated in the east region of San Francisco. There are many cheapest deals available from Las Vegas to Oakland.
The city is known as a transportation hub with great business and shops which in turn increases job opportunities.
You can explore the city with affordable first-class round-trip tickets easily found infrequent flyers airlines like JetBlue Spirit.
Grab the best deal according to your budget. With the first-class tickets enjoy the luxurious in-flight environment with premium services and dining options.
When you are traveling out from Las Vegas Airport to Oakland, the landing airport will be Oakland Airport.
Cheap First-Class Las Vegas to Oakland Flight According To Types
There are more than 230 flight departures from Las Vegas to Oakland. Book the best one with types and after price analysis. The flight rate would vary with time, date and month of flight booking
- One Way Flights: Fly Oakland at lowest price $171.21
- Round trip flights: Reach Oakland at $ 342.38
Cheap Airlines That Flies From Las Vegas to Oakland
|One-way trip||Round trip|
Cheapest Month to Travel from Las Vegas to Oakland
The cheapest flights from Las Vegas to Oakland are available during the month of February, June & September. Grab the exclusive pocket-friendly deals in these low-crowded months. However, January & February are recognized as the best months to fly Oakland within budget.
Best Time To Book Cheap Flights Tickets from Las Vegas to Oakland
Greatest deals can be easily available during the warmest month i.e. September. During June, there are usually academic sessions thus there is less crowd, you can get cheap tickets. December is the most enjoyable time to visit Oakland with cold-weather 56.8°F. However, if you book tickets in advance, there are plenty of affordable deals to gain exceptional travel experience.
- The distance between Oakland & Las Vegas is approximately 659 km.
- The average weekly flight’s departure from Las Vegas to reach Oakland is 37.
- There are more than 6 daily flights and 20 non-stop arrival flights in Oakland from Las Vegas.
- Burbank Airport is the best landing airport
- The average in-flight time to reach Oakland from Las Vegas is 1 h 31 mins.
- The time may delay with the weather or stopover.
- The flights leave depends upon the different airlines for example- Southwest Airlines sometimes leaves around 5:35 and other frequent directs flights around 8.57 PDT.
- There are more than 20 airlines serves Metropolitan Oakland Airport.
- Metropolitan Airport operates both domestic & international flights
- Minimum 19 international & 944 domestic flights departure weekly
- The frequent airlines from LAS to OAK are Spirit, Delta, and Southwest Airlines.
Top 10 Attractions of Oakland
- Lake Merritt: It is the most ravishing landscape surrounded by lavish trees, benches, varieties of birds and lawns, a Best family-favorite place for picnics with an awesome view to capture photographs, enjoy meals and music concerts. Tourists love this attraction.
- Jack London Square: It is a perfect destination for social gatherings, entertainment; dining & drink. Most recognized landmarks of Oakland represent seaport providing linking of industries &agriculture.
- Oakland Museum of California: It is a superb treasure museum of Oakland displaying numerous collections of art galleries, hand-on activities representing natural history in an awesome way. Tourists of all ages love the place.
- The Fox Theatre: An outstanding historic cinema famous for concert & event displays. This event venue is located in downtown Oakland nearby beaches. It is a must-visiting place to enhance live entertainment, with more than 4000 seats. Best venue for hosting corporate events live performance and wedding and more.
- Morcom Rose Garden: It is a standard Rose Garden of eight-acre consists of more than thousands of extrinsic roses blooming with an awesome view. Experience the beauty of roses of distinct varieties. Best time to visit this place is May-October
- Peralta Hacienda Historical Park: It is a six-acre historical park located in Oakland serving the historical moments of Peralta rancho. The place acts as an educational hub for children to enhance the historical understanding, and diversity of importance. The park covers the historical stories covering cultures.
- The Chabot Space and Science Center: A must-see place for students and science lovers to discover the questions related to the universe and planets. The place offers telescope observatory to see the stars & planets, interactive exhibits, planetarium to display universe mysteries. Moreover, it organizes full programs, workshops, special events & summer camp for visitors.
- Joaquin Miller Park: It is a magnificent park of 500 acres with a delightful view of Downtown, containing redwood groves. Place with great scenery, best for campers, writers, hikers & nature lovers.
- Farmer markets & Night Markets: During Oakland trip never forget to explore the farmer s market deliver numerous craft items, fruit & vegetables, ready made stock, groceries, and more. Enjoy this community market with the music & dance of Street performers.
- African American Museum & Library: It is an exclusive museum representing historical & cultural experiences of the people lived in African American. There are more than 130 art document galleries containing historical stories of their families, churches and other organizations like social or political.