The distance between Las Vegas and Dallas is approximately 1700 km and in-flight the time duration will be 2 hours 54 min. The time can vary with the stopover and waiting destination.
Discover cheap first-class flights to reach the wonderful city; Las Vegas. It is a beautiful city known for fine dining, nightlife, shopping malls, national parks, oceans, and many other top-rated attractions.
Grab the exclusive deals for the first-class passengers with luxurious amenities including private cabin and full entertainment on flight.
There are many airlines that fly to reach Las Vegas. The fare of the first-class ticket is dependent upon the airline you have booked a flight. Book at least 3 weeks in advance for better deals that suit your pocket.
First-class flights from Dallas to Las Vegas according to flight types
- One Way Flights: Travel to Las Vegas from Dallas with first class at the lowest price $291
- Round trip flights: Fly from Dallas to Vegas with a return trip at Lowest price $583.
Cheap Airline That Flies To Las Vegas from Dallas
|One-way trip||Round trip|
Best Time to Fly Las Vegas from Dallas
Book an affordable tour to Las Vegas from September to November & March to May. However, you can get travel deals throughout the year but during the spring season and off-season, you can get the cheapest ticket as a comparison to another season.
Cheapest Month to Travel Las Vegas
The starting month of the year i.e. January is regarded as the cheapest month to book a ticket for Las Vegas. But there are other months also when there are best deals within a budget like July, mid-December, August & October. You can save money when you book flights on these months.
- The time duration to reach the incredible city Las Vegas from Dalla’ s airport will take at least 2 hr 54 min
- There are up to 100 flights land on Dallas Fort Worth Airport (DFW) per hour.
- McCarran International Airport is the nearby airport to land from Dallas.
- There are some frequent airlines including American, Spirit, Sun Country Airlines, Delta and more to reach Las Vegas.
Top Attractions of Vegas
- MGM Grand & CSI: Perfect place for adults to verify their detective skills and experience the role of an investigator by participating in roles in a crime lab and TV series.
- Hoover Dam: This elegant dam constructed on the most recognized river named Colorado River. It produces electricity to three regions i.e. Arizona, California, and Nevada. It is an awesome spot for a day-trip to enhance knowledge.
- Mirage Hotel: Located nearby strip. This awesome hotel offers luxury amenities. The appearance of the Mirage hotel is breathtaking in front of it there is a volcano in which shooting out red fire displays a lovely view.
- Caesar’s Palace and The Colosseum: Lavish Theater situated on the heart of Las Vegas acts as the best entertainment spot. The top performers include Elton John, Shania Twain, Celine Dion, Rod Stewart and more.
- Mob Museum: Grand historical museum of 41000 Sq foot displaying the history of most famed celebrities and gangsters. It is an impressive attraction in Las Vegas to visit.
- Neon Museum: Outstanding monument for the outdoor exhibition also called Neon Boneyard. It generally refurbishes neon signs collections to display the history of signs.
- Stratosphere Tower: Must-visit tower of 1149 feet containing a no of sights including Big shot, SkyJump and other indoor and outdoor deck with incredible views. This tower is recognized as the tallest Tower across Las Vegas.
- Vegas Indoor Skydiving: It is a superb place for a virtual experience of skydiving without using any parachute or plane. There are experienced instructors who turn on this vertical wind tunnel to feel like floating in the air.
- Fremont street experience: Heavenly Street located in downtown Las Vegas. The street consists of LED lights with different colors, music, and visual gallery show. Moreover, there are no street performers available there.
- Bellagio Resort and Fountain Show: The Bellagio is an exclusive resort with several hidden gems and fountains with an attractive showcase. It also contains an art gallery of Botanical Garden, dining restaurants, salon, and spa.